Greetings Weaver Lake Families,
A reminder about Material Drop off:
- Thursday, June 4th, is the main date to return materials any time between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 5th, is an alternative date for families with conflicts on June 4th. 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Drop-off Procedures for Thursday, June 4th, or Friday, June 5th:
1. Pull in at the bottom on the hill (east entrance). At the top of the hill, take a right to go to the back parking lot.
2. Stop at Door 5. You will drop off library books, band or orchestra instruments, and materials including assistive technology issued for students with IEP goals (Case manager emailed specific materials to return). If you have multiple items, please put them in a bag (grocery or plastic) and hand them to the staff member.
3. Staff member at Door 5 will let you know when to proceed to Door 6 with your district technology. You will show your items to the staff member. iPads will be scanned. Once you acknowledge what your items you are returning and staff has put your technology into a bag. You may proceed to Door 7.
4. If you need to pick up a yearbook or 5th Grade DARE shirt, you will stop at Door 7. Please have a sign with your last name and grade level(s). Otherwise, you can exit WVR using the top exit. Please make sure there is room for cars turning right and left.
5. Parents and students will not be allowed to enter the building.
6. Lunches will be available at the front entrance from 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
The following is a list of items that must be returned to the school:
· Library Books (remember, you can still drop off books any weekday from 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at the main entrance)
· Band and Orchestra Instruments
· Any manipulatives issued and/or assistive technology used by your child to help with IEP goals (very few students)
· Technology Issued by District 279 (See checklist below)
☐ Charging Brick
☐ Charging Cord
☐ Case, if issued with iPad (for all 4th & 5th graders)
☐ WiFi HotSpot kit (for some families only)
With warm regards,
“Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Ghandi