4th and 5th grade students receive iPads in the Fall as a part of our district's digital learning plan.
Weaver Lake’s parent/guardian information meeting about the iPads was on Tuesday, September 12th from 6:30-7:30pm.
If you were unable to attend the informational meeting,
please follow the steps below.
2. Login with your email address and password, or create a new account. (click for directions to set up a new account)
3. Click activities on the top menu bar.
5. Search for iPad Permission/Accept Insurance School Year 2017-2018 or iPad Permission 2017-2018/Decline Insurance School Year 2017-2018.
6. Click Add to Cart.
7. Review the agreement, enter required information, and click submit when ready to proceed. Repeat for all students.
8. Click Checkout.
9. Enter your payment method and click Process Payment.
Here is the link to the iPad Parent Meeting presentation: http://bit.do/wvripads
Here is the presentation we showed all 4th and 5th grade classes at school related to iPad "Care and Feeding".
You can go to http://district279.org/teach-learn/digital-learning to review the district’s Digital Learning plan.