4th and 5th grade students will be receiving iPads in the fall of 2016 as a part of our district's digital learning plan.
Weaver Lake’s parent/guardian information meeting about the iPads is on Tuesday, September 13th from 6:30-7:30pm.
If you were unable to attend the informational meeting,
please follow the steps below.
2. Choose your high school; if your student is in elementary or middle school, choose the high school your student plans to attend.
3. Login with your email address and password, or create a new account. (click for directions to set up a new account)
4. Click activities on the top menu bar.
5. Search for iPad Permission/Accept Insurance School Year 2016-2017 or iPad Permission 2016-2017/Decline Insurance School Year 2016-2017
6. Click Add to Cart
7. Review the agreement, enter required information, and click submit when ready to proceed. Repeat for all students.
8. Click Checkout.
9. Enter your payment method and click Process Payment.
Here is the link to the iPad Parent Meeting presentation: http://bit.do/wvripads
Here is the presentation we will be showing all 4th and 5th grade classes at school related to iPad "Care and Feeding".
You can go to http://district279.org/teach-learn/digital-learning to review the district’s Digital Learning plan.