Woodland PTO has teamed up with
The Get Movin’ Crew© for our 2019 Fun Run!
The students at Woodland Elementary will participate in the Fun Run to raise money for the PTO and to be part of the Get Movin' Crew! Woodland PTO purchases materials for classrooms, supervision for the playground, a portion of our Volunteer Coordinator and we are saving to provide recess enhancements and resources. The money the PTO gives the school also ensures that student activities like grade level Musicals, 5th Grade Commencement, Reading Incentives, Unity Day, Patrols, Brooklyn Middle Visit, and Family Movie Night continue to happen.
With this online partnership, we can break the barriers of our own community and reach the world with Student Webpages.
This allows us to accept credit/debit donations online from anywhere in the world, in additions to cash and checks.
Follow these 4 Simple Steps to start receiving donations online.
2. The School Identifier: 5d2f2781304da
3. Once registered, share via Facebook or other social media with just a few clicks
4. Our goal is for all parents to send 10-15 emails to family/friends
All students who register online will receive a prize just for getting registered!
Our goal for the Fun Run is to raise $20,000, about $25 per student.
Pledges can be made online at the website or by giving a cash donation or check to Woodland PTO in your student's donation envelope.
Donation envelopes came home with students on Friday, September 13th and are due back on Friday, September 27th.
- If Woodland reaches its goal of $20,000, Mr. Nelson will get slimed!
- $50 club -- a special prize for raising $50!
- $100 club -- If students raise $100 in pledges, they will participate in our $100 Run of Champions through the halls of Woodland Elementary! (All members of a family will run if the family raises $100 combined.)
- A prize for the classroom that raises the most money!