How to complete the iPad Agreement and Protection Plan in FeePay:
- Navigate to http://osseo.feepay.com
- Choose your high school; if your student is in elementary or middle school, choose the high school your student plans to attend.
- Login with your email address and password, or create a new account*.
- Click activities on the top menu bar.
- Click Add to Cart
- Review the agreement, enter required information, and click submit when ready to proceed. Repeat for all students.
- Click Checkout.
- Enter your payment method and click Process Payment.
*Create a FeePay Account for yourself.
- Visit http://osseo.feepay.com
- Click in the upper right corner of the screen to register a new FeePay Account.
- Complete the Register New Account form. Remember, the account should be created in your name. If your email address is recognized as a previously registered FeePay user, please use the Forgot Password link to receive an emailed link to create a password.
- Click at the bottom of the screen to save your information. You will be directed to your Account Profile after a few moments.
- After you create your account, FeePay will send you an email requesting you verify your email address. Please follow the steps in the email to verify your email address.