I’m Tim Brown and I am the principal. Here are some fun facts about me.
- Am the youngest of five kids
- Was born and raised in Minnesota
- Am a member of the White Earth Band of Ojibwe (my mom was Ojibwe and my dad was Norwegian – I say I’m ‘Ojibwegian')
- Have three children; all have attended Rush Creek
- Am an artist (I do photography and graphic design when I have the time)
- Earned my BA from the U of M, M. Ed from Penn State, and my Ed. D. from the University of St. Thomas
- Like old cars
- Am allergic to shellfish
- Can play drums and piano
- Began my career 21 years ago as a special education teacher
You can rest assured, that when students leave this school, they have the confidence, courage and competence to achieve their dreams, contribute to community and engage in a lifetime of learning. My job is to ensure that every single person at Rush Creek inspires and prepares your child to do these very things, every single day.
Follow me on Twitter @rcdrbrown for random notes from school.