This summer there will be a considerable amount of remodeling and upgrades taking place. The work includes:
- New boilers,
- The new boilers necessitate changes in the classrooms as we are moving from steam heat to hot water which is more efficient,
- In the original classrooms at Park Brook, the cabinetry will all be removed and replaced both to accommodate the new heating/cooling systems and some of the fixtures are from when the building was built in 1959,
- New LED lighting in the hallways,
- Restrooms in the kindergarten rooms will be remodeled to accommodate wheelchairs,
- A restroom will be added to the pre-K classroom as well as expanding the pre-K classroom to a size that is appropriate for pre-K,
- A new cafeteria floor because of the condition of the floor.