Osseo Registration Information
Students and parents are encouraged to use the online FeePay system using this link:
All forms must be complete before you will be eligible to play or practice.
- General Information: Learn your student I.D.#. (This ID# follows you from junior high through senior high, if unknown call the school you are currently attending.)
- Physical examination: All athletes must have a physical on file in the Athletic Director's office. The physical (history column) form must be updated by the parent/guardian and athlete every year and signed. The physical on file is valid for 3 years from the date of the actual examination signed by the physician.
- Mouthguards: Mouthguards are mandatory in Football and Hockey and it is the responsibility of the athlete to provide his/her own mouthguard. Mouthguards are highly recommended in the following sports: Basketball, Wrestling, Soccer, Softball, Baseball, Lacrosse and Volleyball.
- Eligibility Information: (pamphlet) This form states the Minnesota State High School League general rules and is part of the online registration forms. Please read them carefully. Signatures are required online indicating compliance.
- Emergency Card: This emergency card must be filled out and signed by a parent/guardian. The coach will carry this card with him/her at all times.
- Financial Hardship: Any student who wishes to participate in athletics, but has a financial hardship should talk to the Building Athletic Director
All Athletic Fees are $190.00
*Athletic fees will be refunded if the athlete is cut from the team or quits before the first official contest. Fees may be refunded after the first contest at the discretion of the Athletic Director and coach due to an extenuating circumstance such as a season ending injury early in the season.
The online system will provide notification following parent login. After all forms have been submitted, all fees paid and equipment turned in from previous sports, you will be eligible to practice and checkout equipment for your sport/activity. It is recommended to have these forms completed at least three (3) days before your sport begins.
- The Online Registration program automatically computes fees for students with free/reduced lunch. However, even if the fee shows zero, you MUST still complete checkout or the system will not show you as registered (check your shopping cart to process the checkout).
- REMEMBER, the student must not have any outstanding fines in order to complete the registration process and the student will need a current physical on file in the Activities Office for athletic registrations. If you have a fine, the Online Registration program will not allow you to complete registration until your fine is cleared.
Have questions or need to update information with our office, please email Patty Phenow, Activities Administrative Assistant, call 763-391-6800, or fax 763-391-8537.