Competitive sports for middle school students in grades 7-8 are managed by our three comprehensive high schools. Please contact your assigned high school for information about athletic offerings and registration details.
FeePay™ allows you to complete student’s high school activities/athletics registration online at any time of day from the comfort of your home. To register online for activities/athletics, you must have a parent/guardian SchoolView account.
- Already have a SchoolView account?Log in, continue past the news page, and choose FeePay™ in the menu at upper left. Select your student from the dropdown menu at the upper right to see which activities/athletics are available.
- Need to set up a SchoolView account? Parents/guardians must visit your student’s school in person to request an “access key” (you’ll need to provide a valid driver’s license, a valid state identification card, or a valid passport as photo identification). Call ahead to confirm office hours.
763-391-8731/Office 763-391-8701/Activities fax
- Keep in mind, the student must not have any outstanding fines in order to complete the registration process and the student will need a current physical on file in the Activities Office for athletic registrations.
- The FeePay™ program automatically computes fees for students with free/reduced lunch. However, even if the fee shows zero, you MUST still complete checkout or the system will not show you as registered (check your shopping cart to process the checkout).
- If you have a fine, the FeePay™ program will not allow you to complete registration until your fine is cleared. If you have a question regarding fines, please see Rhonda in the Activities office.
2017 Fall Registration will open July 30th in FeePay.
Please make sure you have a current physical on file at MGSH Athletic Office for your student. The physical date needs to be current within 3 years and can see your child through their entire season.