Updates for distant learning at the OALC:
- Need your Chromebook?
Your Chromebook can be picked-up Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Education Service Center (ESC) from 9AM - 3PM. No appointment is necessary for pick-ups.
Educational Service Center (ESC) - parking info
11200 93rd Avenue North
Maple Grove, Minnesota 55369
Here is what to expect when you arrive:
- There will be doing a curbside delivery for the Chromebook pickup.
- All Parents/Guardians/Students that will be picking up the device should go to the front of the ESC building. Look for the sign.
- Pull up into any 30-Minute parking spot in front of the sidewalk.
- Please remain in your vehicle at all times.
One of our techs will approach you for your name and identification. When the Chromebook is brought out, we will require an agreement to be signed indicating that you have picked up the device.
- Students should check-in with each of their teachers on a regular/daily basis through Schoology, GSuite email, or Google Meet office hours.
- Distance learning gives students greater ownership over their schedule and study. Students MUST continue to log in, complete and submit assignments, and connect with their teachers.
- If students need a Chromebook they can be picked-up Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Education Service Center (ESC) at 11200 93rd Ave N Maple Grove. They are available from 9AM - 3PM for device pick-up. No appointment is necessary for pick-ups.