Students may apply for a parking permit on FeePay if they are a licensed driver and are clear of any school fines or fees. A limited number of daily permits will be available for the dome parking lot only. All permits are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. Parking in the main and stadium lots are on a first come, first serve basis.
FeePay Note: Fee Pay is best supported by using a desktop and Google Chrome.
- The school parking lots are school property and all school rules will be enforced at all times.
- Parking permits are not transferable and not refundable.
- Students may park only in designated parking spots within the main or stadium lot only with a valid permit.
- Students are not to park in the staff or bus parking lot.
- Students are expected to be respectful of all parking lot staff, other vehicles and other students.
- Students must drive in accordance with the traffic laws and in a responsible manner.
- Students are not to give, sell or copy their parking permit for another student.
- Any chemical or tobacco violations will result in the loss of parking privileges for the rest of the school year in addition to any applicable school or police consequences.
- For safety purposes, students must exit the parking lot after school by following the established procedure.
- Students may not use the service road behind the school to exit the parking lot.
- Students who arrive late to school or exhibit truancy issues may lose their privilege to park at school.
Student parking is a privilege, not a right. Students involved in violating school expectations may have their permit revoked, their car towed and/or receive school consequences.
Permit Fee: $45 per trimester, due with application. Lost permit replacement fee: $5.
Daily Parking Permits: Daily permits will be sold with limited availability for $5 at the Student Services Desk and are not guaranteed to be available.
Vehicle Search: By entering the school parking lot, the person driving any vehicle is deemed to consent to complete search of the vehicle upon any reasonable suspicion. Such search may be conducted by school officials or by law enforcement officers at school request. If any person in the car other than the driver is the current custodian of the vehicle, consent to search is deemed given by the custodian also.
The area of search will include the entire passenger compartment, engine compartment, trunk and undercarriage, and all containers therein, locked or unlocked. Any student vehicle parked on student grounds may be subject to random canine searches. Staff may also search the vehicle if there is reasonable suspicion that the search will uncover evidence of a violation of law or school rules.