You have a Senior student who will be graduating with the Class of 2018! To recognize and celebrate the completion of your student’s high school chapter, Maple Grove Senior High will be providing an all-night party. The party will take place at the high school and will provide a safe and fun-filled evening. This evening will also be the last time the Class of 2018 will be together as a class before beginning the next exciting chapter of their lives.
The Senior All-Night Party is planned and chaperoned by the parents/guardians of the senior class. In order for us to start planning the event, we need students registered and paid, as soon as possible. Don't miss out and register your student today!!
When: Saturday, June 9th – 10:30pm-5am
In addition, all seniors registered by May 1, will be eligible for the following prizes:
· Reserved Front Row Seats at the hypnotist show at the party! (For you and 3 friends)
· $15 Target gift card
· $20 gas gift card
Last day to register is June 2.
CASH ONLY at the door, on the night of the party.
How do you I register? There a few ways to register:
1. A Registration form has been mailed to you - Please complete the registration form and return to MGSH with your payment. You can either mail the form or it can be dropped off at the designated box in the reception area.
2. There are registration forms in all Foundation classes. Ask your student to pick up a registration form for you to complete.
3. Here is a link to download the form, print and complete it for return to the school. Download form. Online payments can now be made using Venmo.
· Please see the following link for how to complete payment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmnBwhKLuHQ - Senior All night party payments can be found by typing in "John Mehrkens for sanp"
· You will still need to complete the registration form and turn it in. Please indicate your Student's name and Foundations class in the notes when making your payment. $65 is the SANP fee.
Please note – there are some photos requested on the form (Elementary and Fun Group Photos) – you can provide them electronically by sending a scan of your photos to: CrimsonSrParty@gmail.com - please indicate your student's name in the Subject Line of the email.
Students must be registered before May 1 to receive the class gift at the end of the party. Class gift cannot be guaranteed to students registered after May 1.
Thank you, and we look forward to celebrating this exciting event in your student's life!!