Crimson Site Council
Site Council Purpose
- The purpose of the Crimson Collaborative Site Council is to ensure that all facets of Maple Grove Senior High School’s operation are aligned with the school mission, and the District 279 mission, core values, and strategic plan in order to provide the best learning experience possible for all students.
- As we work to achieve our mission and strategic plan, the Crimson Collaborative Site Council’s energies and resources are committed to student learning through a collaborative culture with a focus on results.
- The MGSH Crimson Collaborative Site Council represents the school community and community at large as a workgroup and collaborative decision-making body.
- The MGSH Crimson Collaborative Site Council makes a commitment to consider the issues brought forward by Council members and the larger community by either working to address the issue/s or referring the issue/s to the school’s administration for action.
- The MGSH Crimson Collaborative Site Council will review and analyze data, provide consultative feedback to the principal, make recommendations, and assist with the implementation of the recommendations regarding:
- Attendance and discipline
- Discretionary budget issues
- Effective Communication
- Site Improvement Plan
- Protocols and procedures
- Safety, security and Health
- School Climate
- Student Achievement & Leadership Development
- The District Strategic Plan
- Other school-wide initiatives, including the Yearly Task Forces