Welcome to MGSH Athletics & Activities
home of the CRIMSON!
|ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR||ACTIVITIES SECRETARY|
Athletic & Activity Registration Form
Athletic Physical Form - download and print physical form, complete and return to MGSH Athletics/Activities Office
Athletic/activity registration is currently underway. You must register online with a parent’s FeePay. There is no longer a fee for online payment.
- Athletes must be registered and cleared BEFORE the season / try-outs begin.
- Registration fee ($190) or copy of free/reduced lunch letter is due upon registration.
- A copy of current physical (3 years current) must be provided or on file in the Athletics/Activities office.
- 7th & 8th grade athletes are required to participate in the high school boundary area in which they live.
When registering online:
- Parents and guardians will access FeePay from now on for activity/athletic registration. See District site for more information.
- If student does not have a current physical (within last 3 years) on file, the online registration program will notify you and block you from completing the registration. Bring in a copy of the student's physical form. Once the activities secretary enters the date of the physical in the system, it will release the block enabling you to complete the registration online.
- If the student has a fine or fee, the program will block you with a hold. You will need to contact the activities secretary, Rhonda 763-391-8731 regarding the fine or fee, and payment or return of the item is required before the student is cleared allowing you to complete the online registration.
Questions regarding any of the above information should be directed to Rhonda 763-391-8731 or Jones 763-391-8730.