- Combination locks – You will need one for your phy. ed. locker and one for your hall locker. We suggest you buy two locks with the same combination. The brand Master Lock works best.
- Spiral notebook 1 for each subject
- 2 pocket folder for each subject
- Loose leaf paper
- Pens (black, blue, red)
- Colored pencils
- Black felt-tip pen
- Yellow highlighter
- Pencil pouch
- ¼ inch graph paper
- TI 30XIIS calculator
- Earbuds or headphones
- iPad tablet stylus for writing (optional)
- Athletic Shoes – no slip-ons if your student has PE
- Maple Grove PE T-Shirt - $5.00 will be sold the first week of school
Donations are always welcome. The items needed are listed below. Please give them to your child's advisory teacher.
Teachers will also inform students about other supplies they may need the first week of school. Please check with your student throughout the year to make sure their folders and notebooks are in good condition and they have an adequate supply of paper, pencils and pens.
NO BACKPACKS ARE ALLOWED DURING SCHOOL HOURS – BACKPACKS MUST BE KEPT IN THE SCHOOL LOCKER.