- Attend school and be on time each day.
- Bring appropriate materials to class each day.
- Be tobacco and chemical free.
- Never bring a weapon or look-alike weapon to school. (Use/possession of a weapon is grounds for expulsion).
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Not engage in racial, sexual, and religious harassment or assault.
- Use appropriate language.
- Respond promptly and courteously to the directions of any staff member.
- Be clean, neat, and dressed appropriately for the school day.
- Follow the bus ridership guidelines outlined in your handbook.
- Consume food and beverages in the cafeteria only.
- Keep your locker clean inside and out.
- Recycle and reuse. Don’t litter!
NO Backpacks, Large Purses or Bags
There are no backpacks, large purses, women’s bags, book bags, or duffel bags allowed during the school day. Any type of bag/purse that is large enough to hold a book or a notebook is NOT ALLOWED. If students bring these items to school they must be kept and stored in their lockers for the entire day once they enter the school building.
Decisions to violate the student expectations will result inconsequences including but not limited to a conference, detention, community service, restitution, suspension, exclusion, and recommendation for expulsion.
Report any misbehavior you witness or experience. Everyone has a right to feel safe and respected.
1. Generally, begin by reporting the misbehavior to your class teacher. In the lunchroom, tell one of the supervisors.
2. If personal safety is an issue, go to the nearest adult. Tell them you need help and are not feeling safe.
3. On-going problems should be reported to a counselor oradministrator. Be aware of the date, time, and location of the incident. This information will help in the investigation.
ANONYMOUS TIP LINE (763) 391-8660
The district has established a tip line for students and parents to report bullying, harassment, drugs, alcohol, weapons, violence, or any other activity that jeopardizes the safety and security at school. Callers can leave messages anonymously. If you have information regarding something that may happen or an incident that has already occurred, please call to report it. All messages will be forwarded to the principal or administrator.
BREAK THE SILENCE
NO NAMES. NO TROUBLE. JUST HELP.