A Bit About Mr. Todd Tischer
Follow Mr. Tischer on Twitter: @PrincipalTTT
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Elementary Education from Augsburg College, Master's degree in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of St. Thomas, and Principal Licensure and Educational Specialist degree from the University of Minnesota.
- Teacher for 23 years, Principal for 12 years
- Third year at Fernbrook
- Wife, Carolyn, a retired teacher of German and French; son, Christian; and two cats, Umbra and Lumis
- Two favorite books: Miss Rumphius and Wonder
- I love gardening--except in the winter when I catch up on reading and movies.
- I am thrilled to be a part of the Fernbrook family, and I look forward to getting to know and working with the outstanding students, parents, and staff!