The staff at Crest View have been thinking about your children. While students have been at home, teachers continue to meet (virtually) to discuss how to support you and your child(ren). Like at school, our first priority is to make sure the students have their basic needs met. No matter how hard we may try, learning will not happen until basic needs are met. Below are the expectations for you and your child(ren).
- Teachers will be tracking student activity. Please make sure your child(ren) check in with their teacher every day.
- Checking-in can be commenting on an assignment, posting a video/work or connecting with teacher virtually with Google Meets.
- Students should do at least 60 minutes of work each day.
- Flex Boards have been provided. Flex Boards have different learning activities that don’t require an electronic device.
- Teachers may assign work that is specific to their class or students.
Office Hours/Google Meets
- Students can check in, see their teacher, and ask questions during their office hours. Teacher office hours were sent home and are also posted online.
- Google Meets links and contact information is available from your child’s teacher. Students will be able to see their teacher live (in real time).
- Assignments will be posted in Seesaw or Schoology.
- Parents/Guardians also have access to assignments in Seesaw and can view the work your child is doing and see the assignments given by the teacher.
Media Center Resources
- Find additional distance learning resources on our Media Center website.
Shawn Stibbins, Principal