Notes from the Kitchen
Breakfast Served Daily at Cedar Island
New & improved breakfast menu! Mondays we will be serving Muffin Breads (Banana chocolate chip, Blueberry, or French Toast). Friday’s we will now offer Mini Donuts! You can find the menu on our website, AND in the next Wednesday envelope. The cost of breakfast is $1.55 for students, but remember, ALL Kindergarten students may eat for FREE!!!
Now Offering SECONDS to Grades 4 & 5!!
Does your child have a favorite lunch he/she wants MORE of? Students in GRADES 4 & 5 have the option to purchase “seconds” on the main entrée. The cost is an additional $1.75. ***Students MUST HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS IN THEIR ACCOUNT in order to get seconds*** Please discuss this option w/ your child, so they know it’s “okay” to take seconds!
Brunch Menu for Tuesday, May 10th and Tuesday, May 22nd
May10 Maple Pancakes
May 24 Blueberry Waffles
Also: Turkey Sausage Patties and Tri Tator Hashbrown Potatoes
Bottled Water Available for $.50
Small bottles of water are available for purchase at lunch for $.50.
THANKS A BUNCH FOR EATIN’ OUR LUNCH!!!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Cedar Island Kitchen at 763-315-7676.
Lunch Menu (Manager’s Choice)
(Only PB & J will be offered as an alternate the last 2 weeks of school.)
5/29 thru 6/1
- 5/29 All-Beef Hot Dog, Baked Beans, Coleslaw
- 5/30 Chicken Nuggets, Side of Mac-n’Cheese, Veggies
- 5/31 Maple Pancakes, Sausage Patty, Tri-Tators
- 6/1 Cheese Pizza, Snack Crackers, Veggies, Oreo Cookie
6/4 thru 6/7
- 6/4 Cheeseburger, Potato Chips, Veggies, Rice Krispie Treat
- 6/5 Chicken Strips, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Johnny Pop Frozen Treat
- 6/6 State Fair Corn Dog, Bag of Dorito’s, Pasta Salad, School Made Cookie
- 6/7 Italian Dunkers, Marinara Sauce, Veggies, Fudgesicle Ice Cream Treat
Cedar Island welcomes visitors to have lunch with their student
Guests are asked to:
1) Make reservations with the office by 10:00 in the morning. 763-425-5855
2) Come to the office to register, pick up a visitor badge and pay for your lunch in the office $3.75 adults, $3.00 preschool & $.50 for an extra milk
Please bring in the exact amount. We usually do not have change. We are unable to process payments for your lunch from your child’s lunch account.
3) Walk down to the café to meet your student
Lunch times are 20 minutes long and at the following times:
4 Star 12:25
1st grade 1:05
2nd grade 11:45
3rd grade 12:35
4th grade 12:55
5th grade 11:55