Josh Miller Awarded Adventure Capital Grant
Josh Miller, 5th grader at Basswood Elementary School, applied for and received a $4,000 Adventure Capital grant to support our Fuel Up To Play 60 program at Basswood. Because his grant was chosen, he will receive the following:
1) $4,000 for his “Motivational Monday” idea that he will lead the implementation of at Basswood.
2) All-expense-paid trip to meet and share his idea with legendary business magnate Warren Buffett
3) A media platform for sharing his project idea and successes with students across the country.
4) Additional mentoring opportunities from AdVenture Capital’s Expert Panel.
5) All-expense-paid trip to attend the 2013 Fuel Up To Play 60 Student Ambassador Summit
Josh Miller and the rest of The Fuel Up 5 met with business magnet and philanthropist Warren Buffett to pitch their ideas to help other kids make healthy choices and be physically active. Thanks to the GenYOUTH Foundation and AdVenture Capital for making their dreams come true with a grant to help implement their projects.
Check out the information below to learn more!
GenYouth website with photos of Josh and The Fuel Up 5 team on the trip to Omaha to meet Warren Buffet