2018-2019 Electives & Troupes Information
Students in grades 2-5 have an opportunity to audition for a BG Troupe on Sept. 21st. Troupes are for students who have a strong interest in one area of the arts and would like to work toward high-level performance throughout the year. Troupes and electives meet one day out of six from 3:05-3:50.
Troupes offered are Choir, Dance, Drama, Visual Arts, Media Arts (grades 4 & 5 only), and BG LEADS (grades 4 & 5 only). Audition information will go home with students and can be found in the Peach Jar beginning Sept. 12th.
To audition for a Troupe, students must return the audition sheet by Sept. 18th.
Troupes and Electives will begin the first week in October.
· Are for students in grades 2-5.
· Meet one day of the 6-day cycle for 45 minutes.
· Meet year-long.
· Meet with art specialists.
· Have performances the evenings of Dec. 13 &14, and May 9th & 10th.
· Are by audition.
· Are for students in grades 1-5.
· Meet one day of the 6-day cycle for 45 minutes
· Meet for two 6-week sessions.
· Meet with classroom teachers.
· End with a showcase during school.
· Are by student choice/classroom sign-up.